Taking the Indigo Survey
Introduction for College Students
Indigo wants to help you discover your own unique behaviors, motivators, and skills. This starts with a survey. It is not a test; there are no right or wrong answers. Once you complete it, you will be emailed a report all about you!
You can use the information in your report when working in teams, applying for internships or jobs, writing resumes, and making choices about your future. The survey takes up to 45 minutes to complete and must be done in one sitting.
Watch the video below and then follow the link to start the survey.
- There is no right or wrong answer – pick the answer that is true for you.
- Double check your email address when you enter it to ensure you receive your report.
- Be sure to read each section’s instructions. Make sure you order statements in the order the instructions say.
- On the last page, you should select “Save”. The report will be emailed to you.
- You can download a vocabulary guide by clicking here.
Take the Indigo Assessment
To start the assessment, click on the button below and enter the code your instructor gives you.
If a you do not receive a report, you should NOT retake the assessment. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, the name of your school/organization, and a request for the report to be resent.
Indigo uses your email for the sole purpose of sending you your report once you complete the survey.
Your survey responses will be used to make interpretations of your behaviors, skills, motivators, and internal / external perceptions. These interpretations are provided directly to you in the form of your Indigo report and will also be available to those in your organization who are authorized to see the data.